Friday, January 15, 2010

guilty.



I couldn't help it.  Even greater than my popcorn weakness is my cheese weakness.

Last week our office was host to a group who used our large conference room as a classroom space.   The acoustics of our building amplify everything.  We're used to it and adapt our voices to the environment.  These folks are used to regular buildings, and therefore made a ruckus.  As a thank-you and a peace-offering, they sent us a giant cheese plate today.  Brie.  Chevre.  Stilton.  I sampled everything and then went back for seconds.

I'm bustin' outta my belt, folks.  This is not cute.  I generally have a rule - if I've had a tasty treat and enjoyed it, I don't need to go back and get more.  Cheese apparently doesn't feel that my rules apply, and it insists I continue to indulge.  I can't say no!  Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment