Wednesday, January 27, 2010

bloated



 I woke up this morning at about 6:20 feeling completely groggy.  The stew I made last night was delicious but salty, and no amount of water could combat the bloat that was sure to happen.  When I shuffled into the bathroom and saw my puffy eyelids in the mirror, I wasn't surprised.

I dreaded today's weigh-in because I knew I was going to show a weight increase for the 3rd day in a row.  Argh.  Unsurprisingly, I'd gained a pound since yesterday.  Double argh.  I know it's likely just fluid retention, but it still bums me out.

Yesterday:
Net Calories: 1501 (252 over)
H2O Intake: 64 oz
Total Exercise: 30 min
Cardio: 20 min

This goes to show that another 20 min of cardio would have balanced out my food intake.  Gotta step it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment