Monday, January 11, 2010

it's good for your heart, right?



Despite drinking an entire bottle of wine on Saturday night, I feel pretty good about my calorie intake and exercise.  Abby and I got together like old times to speed walk and eat something healthy.  It was, over-all, a weekend of portion control and getting outside at least twice a day.  I also remembered how much I love walking. 

I started eating my new breakfast, which is egg whites, spinach, and greek yogurt, and it needs some tweaking but working more protein into meals has made for a happy household overall.  I definitely feel better, and the man in my life is happy too.  The daily plate is definitely to credit with opening my eyes to what I'm eating and how to alter subconscious bad habits into conscious good ones.

I feel like I'm approaching my goal at a decent pace and I'm happy with my progress so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment