Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A goal!

Holler!
Last night Monica and Ani came over to wii and watch the Biggest Loser. I love that show. I made pork chops, green beans, and brown rice. Healthy! (Monica what's the calorie tally on those?)
Weighing in on the wii I was about 4 pounds heavier than usual - but that was after I ate dinner. This morning when I weighed in I was 4.5 pounds less than last night! Sweet.

My goal, you ask? Some friends of mine are getting married in beautiful Cabo San Lucas next month. I am attempting to go on standby tickets, so in the event that I get lucky and get my butt there, I'll be on a beach and in photos so let's not embarrass ourselves, hmmm? My goal is 10 lbs in 5 weeks - a little accelerated but not unhealthy. LET'S GO.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for goals! You can totally reach it. It looks like the pork and the green beans are about 250 calories total. A cup of brown rice is about 150-200 calories, depending on who you talk to. If you ate as much of that cheese as I did, that's another 350ish calories. So last night's dinner was 600-800 calories. Not too bad, if you try not to think about the fact that the cheese is half the calories there.

    ReplyDelete