Friday, January 8, 2010

four victories and something to work on

I have been doing really well lately, even with some minor set-backs.

  1. I worked out for 40 min at lunch yesterday
  2. I stayed within my suggested daily calorie intake
  3. I drank a ton of water
  4. My scale said 166 today (but that was before breakfast; does it still count?)

So that's all well and good, but I still need to work on my calorie ratios.  They look nothing like what Jillian suggested:



See?  Still way too many carbs.  I guess I'm still getting used to the idea of eating a motherload of protien and minimal carbs.  It's tough, man!

I'm meeting an old friend from my girlchoir days for lunch today.  Haven't seen her in 10 years.  I'm pretty excited.  Just hope I can stick to my guns about eating well - restaurants are tough, man!

No comments:

Post a Comment