Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ready to hit the gym



 I took the weekend a little easy with the workout, but not so much with the food.  The bacon party I went to did not help.  I managed to squeak a run out on Saturday, but Sunday was a wash.  Yesterday I stayed home, and spent much of the day indoors, doing light exercises (like 4 hrs worth, because I felt so guilty) and then got cabin fever and hit the pavement for a 3.5 mile run.  I ate about 1500 calories yesterday (including two cocktails I had on a date with Andrew), but since I worked off roughly 1000 calories, my net was around 500.  As it turns out, my calories came from a fairly balanced ratio, which is ok since I have a hard time hitting that recommended 50/30/20 ratio I've been talking about.

4 days away from the gym is quite enough to get me anxious to go back and kick into gear.  Today at lunch I scooted over there and snuck in 20 minutes of cardio - 10 on the treadmill and 10 on the elliptical.  It felt great.  I'm going back right after work to finish things off.  I've got a plan for 10 min on the rowing machine followed by my abs work-out.  I ate a lot, though, so maybe I'll hula hoop a little too before BL tonight.

Yesterday:

Net Calories: 501
H2O Intake: 40 oz
Total Exercise: 280 min
Cardio: 40 min
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment