Thursday, January 7, 2010

popcorn problem

I was doing so great yesterday.  I worked out twice, avoided treats, limited myself to one cup of coffee with coffee mate, and drank a ton of water.  Then I went to a movie with friends after work.  I was going to be strong, I really was.  I even ate two cups of greek yogurt (a protein powerhouse) so I would have better will power.  But I didn't realize how strong my love of popcorn is.


Ani said she'd split it with me, which made the idea of getting movie popcorn not such a bad idea.  Then I went ahead and ate the whole damn thing.  Sorry Anster; I didn't anticipate having that reaction.  I woke up this morning totally swollen and sleepy.  Dang salt.  I should probably just stay away from popcorn altogether.  It's for the best.

*As a side note, I would like to add that It's Complicated is definitely worth seeing and I LOVE Alec Baldwin even more than before.

1 comment:

  1. sorry about that mon, im not the best influence, but its not like we added butter! and im the one who had a white cherry icee, so don't feel too bad. we all have our weaknesses and at least you know yours...i just know i like food, and lots of it.

    p.s. "OMG I THOUGHT HE'D NEVER LEAVE."

    ReplyDelete