Thursday, January 28, 2010

I gotta know

Hey there!  You there!  I want to know -- Is this:



Better than this?:




Should I be doing both?  Anyone?

I've been scouring Shape magazine online looking for other exercises I can do with the ball I got from Abby.  It's taking up space in my little apartment now, and I wanted it, so I better put it to good use.

This one intrigues me:



I'll do it tonight and report back on whether it's one I'll stick with.

I've had a depressing last couple of days, fitness-wise.  I gained weight for like 3 days in a row.  It wasn't a lot, but it still didn't feel good to see the increase on my line graph (yes, it's being tracked on a line graph).  This morning, however, I'm back on the decline.  Drinking water really helps. Especially for a salt fiend like me; I need to drink a lot of water to keep my body at equilibrium or I bloat like a mo-fo.

Yesterday:
Total Calories: 1257
Net Calories: 692 (565 under)
H2O Intake: 64 oz
Total Exercise: 50 min
Cardio: 30 min

No comments:

Post a Comment