Thursday, February 11, 2010

will power: work for me, please!

 

This is what I saw sitting by the coffee pot when I walked into the office this morning.  Just so you're all aware, it's directly behind me on the other side of the partial wall.  I can smell the sweet fried goodness and fresh-brewed coffee right now.  I'm trying to tell myself it's not worth it on multiple levels: it will go straight to my ass, my fingers will swell, and my tummy will do somersaults.  That being said, they look so good and the maple iced old fashioned especially is taunting me.  Oh yeah, and wii told me I gained a pound since yesterday morning.  I'm positive it had something to do with the super-salty fries I had for dinner last night.  Sad face.

I have been working out regularly, which is an improvement.  My lunch-break gym trips are my saving grace.
Yesterday:
Total Calories: 1556
Net Calories: 1157 (91 under - not sure I believe this)
H2O Intake: 48 oz
Total Exercise: 30 min
Cardio: 30

Day before:
Total Calories: 1802
Net Calories: 893 (355 under)
H2O Intake: 80 oz
Total Exercise: 90 min
Cardio: 50

No comments:

Post a Comment