Tuesday, February 23, 2010

monthly weigh-in!


Weekends.  Weekends are my challenge.  I love checking in each weekday about sticking to my plan... or not.  However, weekends are sticky.  I like to go with the flow, have drinks with dinner, and generally eat whatever.  It's been two months now and I'm not exactly losing weight at a break-neck pace, but the numbers are still going down and that's a good thing.  I still have about 10 lbs to go.  I don't think I can do it in a month, but maybe two?  I do feel less doughy, and my waist is a lot smaller than it used to be.

I decided to take this week off running for knee sensitivity issues, and I'm going to rely on my own determination at the gym.  My circuit training cardio plan has been good for keeping the boredom at bay (limit only 10 min per machine) and my buddy Jeff has been singing the praises of interval training on the elliptical machine so I'll give that a whirl as well.

And as always, it's all about portion control.  I love eating and when I taste something delicious, it's hard for me to stop.  I read something in Shape yesterday that might help: visualize the bikini bod.  I'm going to try that.

See y'all tomorrow with some stats to report!

2 comments:

  1. um...you're hot shit :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ran 30 minutes last night! I'm down 3.5 lbs from when I started "the program" two weeks ago. Eating only whole foods and excercising every other day for 30-40 minutes. Lookin good, sisters!

    ReplyDelete