Friday, February 19, 2010

grab a parnter!


A workout partner is the best way to keep me honest.  When I schedule a workout with someone, I am much less likely to skip it.  Lately I've been much more diligent about getting a run in each day because I have someone who is counting on me to show up.  What a novel concept.  Whether it's lunchtime or after work (or both!), I really love having a friend along side me to keep me entertained and motivated.

High five, friends!

The weather has been beautiful this week so running outside is my current favorite activity.  As it gets nicer, I'm counting on Abby to meet me for kayaking after work on a regular basis.

Yesterday:
Total Calories: 1399
Net Calories: 600 (648 under)
H2O Intake: 56 oz
Total Exercise: 90 min
Cardio: 60

Day Before:

Total Calories: 1975
Net Calories: 1285 (36 over)
H2O Intake: 32 oz
Total Exercise: 40 min
Cardio: 40

3 comments:

  1. So proud of you! You're inspiring (well, you and the clothes I want to buy but don't want to put my fat ass into are inspiring)! I'm following in your footsteps and officially started my weight-loss program last week. I'm not counting calories, because working 13-hour days and going to school makes that super difficult. My goal is continue eating healthy with lots of fruit and vegetables, whole grains and protein, and work out 30 minutes, 3-4x/week. Sounds easy, but with my schedule it takes some serious work. I'm going to comment on your blog every time I work out! Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete