Wednesday, February 17, 2010

good day, sunshine!

 

Today is gorgeous.  It's chilly, sunny, and fresh outside.  My lunch plans to run down Westlake yesterday were botched when I realized I had left my shoes at home in my haste to get out the door on time (I went from pjs to fully showered and dressed in 15 minutes - a minor miracle!).  Today I was determined to make up for lost time with the pavement and, even though my running partner canceled on me 15 min to go-time, I stuck to my guns.  It was a great run, and I even enjoyed squinting into the sun.  Pictured above was my turn-around point, and it pretty much looked like that.  Amazing what a little sunshine will do for the soul!  I find I am much more functional day-to-day if I take my midday break to work out.  It doesn't have to be a big effort - just something that keeps me moving for 30 minutes or more.

Yesterday:
Total Calories: 1500
Net Calories: 1240 (9 under)
H2O Intake: 32 oz
Total Exercise: 40 min
Cardio: 10

I'm not even going to tell you what my diet was like over the long weekend.  Cocktails are to blame for all my bad decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment