Thursday, April 7, 2011

Weight Training - Hammer Curls

Ok so you've gotten down the Arnold Press, the squats, and the bicep curls.  Now it's time to move on to the next exercise of the circuit:  hammer curls.  These are simple to transition into from the bicep curls because it is basically the same exercise - you're just rotating your wrists in for the transition.

In order to make sure you do this exercise correctly and "don't hurt 'em,"  our model today is taking his duties very seriously.  Who better to demonstrate hammer curls than Hammer himself?  Are you feelin' his power?


It really is exactly the same as bicep curls - fancy jacket not required.

A couple things to remember while you're doing this:  keep your abs tight and your knees bent ever so slightly.  Don't lock your knees - it's not good for anything except poor form.

3 comments:

  1. Great work again, love your posts. Will recommend you for sure, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I genuinely like your post. I discovered it very usefull. I should visit your internet site again some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blog! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete