Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weekly Update


So, I gained 0.4 pounds this week, which is a minor miracle, considering this was probably my unhealthiest week since the first of the year.  I partook in another chili cook-off where I ate too much and had about 5 beers, skipped 2 days of workouts, went out to a very rich happy hour, and went out to dinner last night where I had far more pasta saltimboca than I needed.

Luckily, nothing else on my body changed, except I really haven't been feeling up to par recently, but that's no surprise.  I'm back on track with minor damage done.  Still, it's not great.

I was talking to Trainer Wade about my projected progress today and he said he thinks I'm probably at the point now where if I want to see significant change in my weight I'm going to have to start making more significant lifestyle changes - decisions about bread and cocktails.  I haven't had a plateau problem just yet, so I'm going to stick a pin in that idea and come back to it later if I am hovering for too long at 153.

I ran six miles yesterday and another four today so I feel good about getting ten miles in the first half of the week.  Let's hope I can keep this momentum going.

No comments:

Post a Comment