Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weekly Update - Halfway There!

Goodbye to two more pounds and an inch off my waist!  I am officially at the halfway mark to my ultimate goal of 30 pounds lost.  This feels great.  Even though my clothes are getting baggy bordering on frumpy, I'm working wonders with belts and safety pins so I don't have to go buy interim clothing.  Thank goodness jackets with asymmetrical button details are in right now.

Yesterday I wasn't able to get any cardio in, but I did have a great weight-lifting workout at lunch.  Today I'll do a 5-mile run on the treadmill.  Running has made all the difference

I'll admit, I haven't really wanted to work out for the past couple days and grudgingly made myself do it anyway, but seeing these numbers in my weight and size has reignited the spark in my workouts.  I can't wait to get to the gym today.  It's amazing what a little victory does to boost my excitement for working out.

1 comment: