Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weekly Update - Breakthrough!

Well looky here!  This morning I showed a great number on the scale and I couldn't be more excited.  I am officially below 150!!!  I had a feeling I'd get some good news this morning because I've been doing some serious running and when I went thrift shopping with my ladies over the weekend (and purchased what the girls were calling a "trophy wife shirt) I was fitting into size 6 pretty consistently.  Remember, I'm only 5'6" so no, I'm not too skinny - I still have a badonk-a-donk booty, thankyouverymuch.  Not to toot my own horn here, but (toot! toot!) I look and feel great. 

People ask me if I'm doing this for my upcoming wedding... sure - I need to fit into my dress, of course, but this is about more than looking good in pictures for one day of my life.  When I hit 30, I will be in the best shape of my life.  That is a goal worth celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment