Thursday, June 9, 2011

Food on the Run


This morning I made myself a grilled ham and cheese sandwich to have for lunch today because I could not bring myself to eat vegetarian chili one more time this week (note to self: pack a variety of food for the week's lunches).  I also wore a jacket with small pockets that do not zip, so even though I drove and left my car near my friends' place this morning, I still had the pleasure of running down Dexter today at 7am with a foil-wrapped sandwich in my hand.  Yep, that's how I roll.

[Also of note this morning:  While running down Dexter (sandwich in hand), I passed a motorcycle cop who had stopped a helmetless bicyclist who had been violating traffic rules all the way up Dexter.  That's what you get for being a douche, buddy; put a damn helmet on and stop running through red lights.]

I've logged 27 miles so far this week, and planning to get another 5.5 in today.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment