Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beach Bods


Right about now Target launches their swimwear collection and this year it's very much my style.  Abby and I paid a visit to Target over the weekend and in addition to browsing the shoes and picking up some liquid hand soap, which had to be done, we did a fair amount of cooing over the adorable mix and match bikinis.  I want them all, but mostly, the goal is to rock the swimsuits I already have.

This summer will be the year to flaunt beach bods.  We're going to sit by my pool and feel awesome about it, even next to all those tan 22-year olds.  Abby's got her goals set on a Raquel Welch body, so I told her I'll see her RW wager and raise her a Halle Berry.  Just look a those legs!  Really, you can't go wrong with either.

Gentlemen, wash off those boats and shine 'em up, 'cause you're taking us out and we're gonna look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment