Monday, March 15, 2010

Rock Me All Lunch Long

Here's what I've put together for my lunchtime gym visit:

Hard to Handle - Black Crowes
I Gotta Feeling - Black-Eyed Peas
Take On Me - A-ha
Highway to Hell - AC/DC
Just What I Needed - Cars
Hey Tonight - CCR
Take It Easy - The Eagles
Take Me Home Tonight - Eddie Money
The Power of Love - Huey Lewis & the News
We Built This City - Jefferson Airplane
You Shook Me All Night Long - Jetboy (an AC/DC cover band that's pretty dead on)
Any Way You Want It - Journey
Footloose - Kenny Loggins
Beat It - Michael Jackson
Lump - PUSA
Baby I'm a Star - Prince
Me and My Gang - Rascal Flatts
Satisfaction - Rolling Stones
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
Tootie Roll - 69 Boyz

What do you listen to to get you pumped up?

2 comments:

  1. I've been listening to Beck's album Modern Guilt to work out. It's awesome to run to - especially the song 'walls.' I'm a bit obsessed.

    ReplyDelete