Friday, March 5, 2010

back on the horse

I've been really good the past couple days.  I think being sick really put me in a funk and brought out all my bad habits: snacking, poor food choices, over-eating, skipping exercise...  not a good scene.

Last night Andrew and I went for an hour walk after dinner.  It was great just spending time together and talking.  When we got back to the apartment, I was in great spirits and feeling good about just getting my bum of the sofa.



Yesterday:
Total Calories: 1300
Net Calories: 680 (560 under) - this makes up for last time
H2O Intake: 72 oz at least
Total Exercise: 90 min
Cardio: 25 min intense

PS - I've burned almost 900 additional calories already today.  Yay me!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, glad you're feeling better!

    I worked on Saturday, feeling good. Bought some new good running shoes yesterday, ready to run again tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't missed a scheduled day yet! Feeling good, and down 6 pounds. Oh hai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ran again last night, best run so far! I've officially reached the point where I wear out Masco, not the other way around! And I'm down six pounds.

    Now I'll gain it all back from my green-beer keg St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete