Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Weekly Update

Oh hi there!  All of those numbers are shocking to me.  My diet was not on par over the weekend, though I did get quite a bit of exercise in, dance party of three (and sometimes one) not excluded.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say.... "BOO YOW!"  Only one more measly little pound and I'll be under 150 for the first time in over ten years.  Since my heaviest, this marks 33 pounds lost.  Feels awesome. 

One little nod to my trainer today for keeping me on track: I was jonesin' for sushi today and was on the hunt for a lunch buddy to go to Cherry Blossom with when Trainer Wade intercepted; he reminded me I should really be going for a run since the weather today is amazing and the lunch I brought is perfectly delicious and much lighter in calories than a sushi feast. Too true.  Those four miles did much more for me at lunch than a bunch of tekka maki would have.  Also provided during my workout were holistic living tips, such as the benefits of sunscreen.  Wade, you are so wise, and yes, I am so sunburned.  Thanks, T-W, for showing me the way. 

1 comment: