Thursday, April 1, 2010

March Monthly Check-In

I've finally got my March stats for you, complete with a picture.  I'm not throwing down huge numbers, nor do I really look different at all from last month, but I feel like a million bucks for getting back under 160.  It's not much under, but I'll take it.

I've got some big things coming up in the next six months, so I'm happy that I'm still making progress.  In addition to summer weddings I'll be attending and a pool in my complex that went tragically under-used last year, I've got a gaggle of former classmates to impress.  Nothing like a 10 year high school reunion to motivate me into getting into gear.  Looking good is part of it, but more importantly, I'm going to have something interesting to talk about. 

I've decided to enroll in a wine education program at one of our local CCs.  I'm tired of telling people that the only thing I've been up to is sewing and cooking.  There's a lot to be said for both of those, but it doesn't really take a conversation anywhere.  Believe me, I know.

Today's motivational gym song:
War - JJ Grey & Mofro  (shall I play it on repeat?)

No comments:

Post a Comment