Sunday, September 19, 2010

And Now I'm Back.

Hello.  I'm still working out and watching what I eat, just nothing seemed update-worthy as of late.  Namely because I gained back about three pounds and now I'm in a holding pattern.  I think I need to get back to two moderate workouts a day and just force myself to get up early in the morning to make it happen.

I bought my wedding dress today.  It looks great, but I still want to kick that extra 10 lbs before I get fitted for alterations.  I guess that's just double motivation for be to do what I know I need to do.

Running seems to be my thing, so I'm going to go with that as my main exercise still.  I'm also going to start wrapping up half my sandwich (I'm a sucker for sandwiches, especially if they are grilled) and setting it aside for the next day.  I can get by on less, I just love to eat delicious food.  It's all a matter of retraining myself.

My challenge for the next month:  work out 6 days a week, and at least two of those days will be double work-out days.

1 comment: