Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Taco Night on the Dock


Ok so abstaining from alcohol hasn't really been happening, but I've been successful in cutting out Coffeemate entirely and cutting waaaaay back on my salt.  So far today I've had about half the recommended sodium intake and I've already eaten breakfast, morning snacks, and lunch.  Go me.

This photo is last night's dock picnic (we ended up not opening the Rainier (pronounced "rah-nyay," if you're fancy... or "Renoir" if you're Andrew and classin' up the beer even more) in favor of wine out of plastic cups).  It was a fantastic balmy evening on the dock - perfect for sitting out in our shorts and chowing on gourmet dogs.  We decided, shortly after this picture was taken, that the following evening (tonight) should be a dock potluck.  I am currently slow cooking some pork for tacos.  Our guests are all bringing a taco topping.  I love taco nights.  Taco taco taco.  Taco.

No comments:

Post a Comment